For business hours, location & directions, please click here.
When scheduling an appointment, please keep in mind it is recommended to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment so the treatment can start and end on time. This gives you ample time to fill out an intake form and consult with your therapist.
*Please see the complete list of advisements below.
By appointment only.
To Book Online Now,
Click one of the photo icons below to book!
Policies and Cancellations
RIENSPA is committed to your health and safety.
- Please inform us of any medical conditions that require special attention and/or prescription medications as there may be contradications to some services.
- If you have high blood pressure or are pregnant, please avoid any heat treatments.
- Please do not consume any alcoholic beverages the day of and evening following your treatment as this therapy strives to eliminate toxins from your system.
- After a massage or bodywork session, it is recommended to have recovery time. Avoiding strenuous high intensity exercise for 12 to 24 hours helps to maximize the results without compromising the value of the work you've just received. High intensity workouts like running, cycling, weight lifting and power yoga can pull or move the muscle tissue back to old patterns or induce new strains. Taking an Epsom Salt Bath and drinking calming teas help reduce stress, hydrate the body and flush the system of toxins, as well as facilitate better sleep.
We are here to provide you with the best service possible.
- As a courtesy, we require a 24-hour cancellation notice. No shows and late cancellations will be subject to a late cancellation fee of 50% of the service fee booked.
- It is recommended to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so the treatment can start and end on time.
- All series must be used within 1 year to be fully redeemable at the discounted rate.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express but kindly accept cash gratuities.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.