Monday - Friday
10am - 8pm
You may book online. call 415.496-9501 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for weekend requests by appointment.
Directions and Parking
The use of public transportation is recommended. We are located less than a block away from the Montgomery BART station. Numerous MUNI lines all stop at our front door.
If you do plan on driving, you can scout for parking on the street, or settle into one of the local parking garages.
Sutter Stockton Garage 444 Stockton St (at Sutter)
St Mary's Parking Garage 433 Kearny (California and Kearny)
Jessie Square Garage 223 Stevenson (btwn 3rd a& 4th)
Embarcedero Center Parking Garage (at Embarcadero Ctr)
The entrance to the Hobart Building is adjacent to Citibank on the left. Upon entering the lobby, you’ll be asked by security staff to sign in. Take a trip to the 15th floor and turn right. Rienspa is the second suite on the right as you leave the elevator.
Policies and Cancellations
RIENSPA is committed to your health and safety.
- Please inform us of any medical conditions that require special attention and/or prescription medications as there may be contradications to some services.
- If you have high blood pressure or are pregnant, please avoid any heat treatments.
- Please do not consume any alcoholic beverages the day of and evening following your treatment as this therapy strives to eliminate toxins from your system.
- After a massage or bodywork session, it is recommended to have recovery time. Avoiding strenuous high intensity exercise for 12 to 24 hours helps to maximize the results without compromising the value of the work you've just received. High intensity workouts like running, cycling, weight lifting and power yoga can pull or move the muscle tissue back to old patterns or induce new strains. Taking an Epsom Salt Bath and drinking calming teas help reduce stress, hydrate the body and flush the system of toxins, as well as facilitate better sleep.
We are here to provide you with the best service possible.
- As a courtesy, we require a 24-hour cancellation notice. No shows and late cancellations will be subject to a late cancellation fee of 50% of the service fee booked.
- It is recommended to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so the treatment can start and end on time.
- All series must be used within 1 year to be fully redeemable at the discounted rate.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express but kindly accept cash gratuities
- Prices are subject to change without notice.